Don’t be disappointed if people refuse to help you. Remember the words of Einstein; “I’m thankful to all those who said ‘no’, because of them I did it myself”.
If you succeed in cheating someone, do not think that the person is a fool. Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.
Hating is an emotional disease. So, to those who hate me, I say Get Well Soon!
Never ignore a person that loves you, cares for you and misses you because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
10 Steps to Self-Care
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say exactly what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak bad about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say ‘NO’.
8. Don’t be afraid to say ‘YES’.
9.Let go of what you can’t control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity.
Forgive yourself for the blindness that put you in the path of those who betrayed you. Sometimes a good heart does not see the bad.
If you love someone, showing them is better than telling them. If you stop loving someone, telling them is better than showing them.
Sometimes the fastest way is not always the best way also, sometimes the best things in life take a while.